Saturday, May 7, 2011

International understanding day 2011 ! ;

And so I'm back with new update! We had our IU day last night. It was good than what I expected. Really , everything went off so well and everyone enjoyed. We receive alot of good feedbacks from those who went. Thanks for the support , our effort for 3 weeks fianlly paid off. To those who never come , I'm sad for you guys. haha :) Iu day started off at 3.30 , everyone was all decked up. And they were all very excited for our performance! Haha. Let the pictures do the talking.

Our emcees of the day :)

Receptionist of the day - low mei yan (ah voon ka ka cau cau)

 Our guitarist of the day - Ming :)

Drummer of the day - Brandy :) 

Singing the 80's by lichen , jun wen & ki ni 

Medley performance by er , daa & nab :)

Hip Hop performance - boon & voon :)

 New Jazz performance - xuan xuan & jin fye! 

 Singing performance , mash up songs of born this way & price tag by me and wen :)

 Our Models of the day!

 My two favourite models - Pink & Katy perry !

Rap performance performed by Raimi and Desmond. " I need a doctor - eminem " 


Party on the stage after that! 

Its the four again :) <3 

The WOO's family , be jealous  ♥


For more pictures , you can go to my facebook page. 

XX,
han. 

No comments:

Post a Comment