Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blog mood : ON ;

So what had i missed out again. . Hmm , i think i needa do an update bout Joe's birthday. Ehem** So , we went out last weekend to celebrate Joe's birthday. It was an unexpected one , cause you have to know my baby joe CAN BARELY go out. So her birthday is the only exception. It has two session that day. First part , Joe , me , vincent & vinoth went to Ou to have lunch first , was gonna catch a movie but it was too late. And then we headed to Dpc kay's garden to have dinner session. Firstly , we met up with andy & wendy first. And then headed straight away to dpc. Wei xian they all throw a so-called surprise for her by bringing luke and bought a cake ? :) haha.




:) For more pictures , you can go to my facebook page. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Since i never make any birthday post to this important friend , here it is. A late one.



So darling , you're one year older now. Happy sweet sixteen. This is a whole new stage of life to you. Thanks for being there always for me when i needed you. We had gone through alot. Like really alot. Maybe you don't remember cause you forgive & forget. I forgive but i don't forget. All the bad memories had leave a very deep footprint in my heart. I wouldn't wanna lose you once more. I'm happy , grateful that i HAVE you again and this will lasts forever , i know. I've grown because of you. I know that something is not meant to be , its not meant to be. 我今生有这个缘份跟你做朋友是我的福气.To the coming years , no matter what are we going through , we will walk this together alright , hands on hands ? :) Stay pretty and healthy , loves <3

XX,
han. 

No comments:

Post a Comment