Being single is really good for me right now , i got no worries at all. Don't need to listen to the nags the complains and everything. But also , I can't enjoy making out with my boyfie. Yes , very desperate of it right now. I don't care if i do sound like a psycho or whatever. I'm a human , a girl , i need love. :) It is amazing when you secretly brought happiness to people around you , little thing you do can make them overjoyed. Haha, I love friends lah. I don't know what am I gonna be without them. Yeah , sometimes we do fight , but after that everything will be alright. I really love how we can still be that close not talking on the phone nor chatting nor hanging out for quite some time. How lovely. So yeah ,
Peace off babies (Y)
Xx,
han.
No comments:
Post a Comment