Friday, April 22, 2011

Broken ;


And here comes another problem , i meant same old problem. I swear i am all calm down when Im writing this. You can never please everyone. That's true. Me ? I can't even please my own brother. I've always try to not fight with you. Today , infront of your girlfriend , you fucked me so well. You always want me to do it the way you want , listen to you , get scolded AND NOT say a word. Did i satisfy you much lately ? I've grown. I want everyone to know , YOU'RE the one who causes all this , not me. Clearly , everyone can see you're a fucking psycho , doesn't deserve love from everyone of us. ha ha , nice seeing me standing there kena fucked for no reason right , sandy ng ? could you at least go to him , tell him to calm down , cause its not even my fucking fault. I'm screwed cause i prepared early for my tuition , i'm screwed cause i dont want to go tuition it's fucking 15 MINITS LATE to tuition and yet that time i'm still at home , what for going to a half an hour class ? And yeah , i'm a fucking girl  , i don't deserve my parent's property , and i don't deserve love , doesn't get any shit priority , doesn't have the rights to comment I KNOW , i know best. And no , I'm not leaving this house , YOU ARE. Please , leave me. Thanks.


XX,
han. 

No comments:

Post a Comment