Thursday, December 2, 2010

1 week before Pmr ;

Sorry for the long hiatus. Hehehehe, I was BUSY during the holidays until i couldn't update my blog , NOT . :P I don't know if people still read my blog. It's good talking to yourself y'know. I'll start from the earliest post then. Stay tuned :P



This is taken 1 week before PMR. Take a look at these 4 guys , bajet cool! *wendylim , did i use it correctly ? Hahahaha. I remembered they were singing , Kenangan Terindah by sampsons. And this is the starting post.I had a video of them singing too!







shiyong & wengtung

 qi :) 


shiyong ! looking hideously happy. :P



This is obviously a candid shot. :P


i remembered this , after taking this picture. Wendy lim claimed that she had mad nice eyebrows after threading :P



Awww , :') 
Shiyong went a lil dulan cause all we can see is her back , wendy screwed her up straight away SAYING " THEN WHAT ABOUT ME " hahahaha.


Pictures that worth while , Memories that worth forever.


XX,
han.

No comments:

Post a Comment