Hello world ! Pmr is like finally over. Life now is full with boredoms.I feel so lifeless . I'm missing my reference books already. NOT :P So , right after pmr , baby wen and I went to have dinner with wei xian and the gang . Reached there around 6.50. We have made the guys waited for like 20 minutes ? :P you know , girls.And ,we decided to have dinner at kluang station to save cost and the don't want to have steamboat ): I was so sad okayh! And , we headed to secret recipe to have my very own oreo cheese :) And it was the final slice , i swear. Cut the craps , we went to fitou to chill then. It was sucha good night , i suppose. We all went a lil bit tipsy right after that. Ordered a jug of long island . It was on happy hour time! 60 for each jug , we're lucky.Baby and I , fuah . This is beyond than heaven alright . Went around the lake , lied down on the grass , sang airplanes together .
Pictures says it all.
I've all grown up. :)
XX,
han.
No comments:
Post a Comment