skip to main | skip to sidebar
Satisfaction.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Freedom ;


I want a tattoo like that , can i  ?
Posted by Han (: at 5:24 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

You know my name , not my story

Joey Ang

Create Your Badge

Memories

  • ►  2011 (36)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2010 (38)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • Xuan's 16th.
      • Freedom ;
      • Videos ;
      • Ponteng to One Utama ;
      • One day trip to Kuala lumpur ;
      • After PMR - Pangkor with them :)
      • During Pmr ;
      • During PMR , and my HOUSE ;
      • Ponteng before Pmr ;
      • A visit to shiyong's house ;
      • 1 week before Pmr ;
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (11)

Through thick and thin ;

Through thick and thin ;

I love ;

I love ;