Thursday, December 2, 2010

A visit to shiyong's house ;

That was a whole week about studies. I went to shiyong house and studied. As you guys know , i suck at maths eventhough I'm a chinese. And that sucks :( Shiyong decided to helped me out. It's not a good thing having me as a student , expecially maths y'knw. You can ask shiyong and see :P


After a hardwork of studying :-


Spaghetti as lunch ;)


When i see she cut the mushrooms into slices. I start asking , why don't you cut it into 3D sizes ? I like 3D size more. :( Shiyong stared at me for awhile , and start cutting it into 3d SIZE! YAY!


MAMA look. :P 



For my part , i fry finger :P


Looking yummy. :D


Tadaa! Our yummy luch :)


Alert alert , camwhore session. 





Coconut buddies :) 


Moustache :>)


XX,
han.

No comments:

Post a Comment