This week is probably not one of the good weeks . Things that happened had really depressed me. Once again , my deepest condolences to Mannju's family for her loss. Her great mum had just passed away few days ago. Secondly , hah. I got really bad results for my trials , real bad. Like 2 A'S ? Some of the subjects just passed ? Thirdly , someone had just shove into my face by saying , " Do you really have your objective of your life ? " Wow , none other than Pn. Halijah ? I admit , my marks had gotten you really upset. But , you don't have the rights to embarrass me infront of all my classmates , who do you think you really are ? My teacher ? Oh yeah , that's the only relation between me and you . I'm sorry to say , I don't even respect you for being a , human . If i wasn't to save you a little already-trashed reputation , I would have screw you in your face , trust me , i would . Oh well , action speaks louder than words , to win this game , I will study hard to get an A in my PMR . Wait patiently , bitch.
XX,
han.
No comments:
Post a Comment