Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birthday month ;

Sorry for a million times for leaving you alone for sucha long time , bloggie . I just don't have the time , mood to update you. So yeah , it seems like i'm back on track now.


My birthday is on 10th of august . Practically , this is not a good month . Something just happened in a blink of eyes. My deepest condolences to Steven and his family for their loss. His dearest mum has just passed away on 9th of august , right one day before my birthday. People says , the more you want something to stay , the more they want to slip away from you. This is facts , yeah . It's so obvious , i never really get to celebrate my birthday , happily ? I never get to celebrate with my friends , that's the important thing . But , it seems like no one cares though . Fuck it man , it's just birthday yeah . I received tons of wishes on facebook , text messages and in person.That really made my day . Someone has surprised me with lotsa pressies. I don't seem to be very touched and happy . But anyways , THANKS ALOT ! (:


HAN! BIG BIG GIRL ALREADY , GROW UP A LIL OKIE  ?




<3 you.
That's the secret i will never tell.
XX,
han. 




No comments:

Post a Comment