Thursday, June 17, 2010

What a boring day.

Heylo world! So , nothing special today. I woke up at 3 , brushed myself. Have my lunch while watching tivie. Then, tidy up my room. Rolling on the bed and listening to music to kill boredom. After that , christina called me up for help. After that , i lepak with her at her room and watched a movie. The old movie that i had missed out , Hannah Montana. Can't deny but it was a nice show. :) Lucas till is cuteeeeeeeeee!




Movies ? I've watched one yesterday too. Went ou with wendy , wei xian , julian , yun ken and shaun. We watched karate kid , directed by Harald Zwart , starring Jackie chan , jayden smith. It was a superb show. I loveeeee it! Soo yeah , that's how i spend my week. Will update you guys soon :) bye!


XX
han.


No comments:

Post a Comment