I hate today. No , these few days. The god has been fooling me around these few days. I've no clue about it. Firstly , my mom has been screwing me up all day long. I think she's having her last period , menopause now ? So , lay out some consideration.In the other hand, dad is nagging me to study for PMR. You're giving me stress , pa. I will study , but not now , it's holidays! My brother is being mean to me recently , go and fuck yourself brother. Gosh! My little brother has never been bad to me. Love you (:
Anyway , this holidays. I already spent 1 week holiday going to extra classes , ponteng and so on. So , the following week i'll spending with friends i guess so ? But we will spend time watching movie , high tea instead of shopping anymore. Half of the clothes in my closet has never been wore. How terrible. Anyway , i'll make a post of my new clothes that were bought at bazaar , boutiques. Stay tuned , girls. :P
Plans for the week :-
-Outing with wendy to OU on wednesday.
-Corinne's birthday party at Valencia on wednesday.
-Outing with Jia sean to ou and desapark on thursday.
-"FAMILY" reunion dinner on friday.
Pack enough ?
*I wish to have more*
XX
han.

No comments:
Post a Comment