Guys , I'm so broke. Like seriously. I'm apparently saving money for outings not for shopping. What's the point of buying all those nice clothes but no chances to wear them out to show your friends ? I make sense right. So yeah , my closet stop producing clothes recently. . been saving and saving :( These two weeks of holidays , i can say i enjoy them to bits ! :) Nothing can make me more happy than spending time with the closest. :) As you can see , holidays are coming to and end. That means , report card day is coming near , no more outings on weekdays. . and that SUCKS. The only thing that is good is , i can start saving money again. Cut down on food and everything , i can back to blogshopping! :) MUAHAHAH
Alright , here's the clothes that i wanna get and i will get them someday , bitches.
Aren't they EYEGASM ? :'(
P/s: I will get you , some day. *fingercrossed
XX,
han.
No comments:
Post a Comment