Saturday, September 11, 2010

A night to remember ;

It was a superb night . The love birds , wendy & andy , the oh-voltage-not-so-enough lightbulb went on a threesome date on thursday . From this post , i'm gonna apologizes to my dearie wendy . I've made her to wait for me for like , half an hour . Please accept my sincere apologizes . I felt super bad ! While waiting for andy to come , my dodo and i walked around desaparkcity , listening to ipods ,earphones on each others ears . Friendships never ends :) After that , we had steamboat as usual . Went to have a walk then . Had lotsa fun ! Headed to my place right after that , met up daniel . We lepak at the playground . I dont know maybe god was giving me sign or sucha NICE coincidence . Fireworks were played in the middle of talking . The love birds were enjoying . I enjoyed too . HAHA And yeah , we all went home with a pretty good mood i guess .





 danny wearing my sandal , looking hideous :P

 awwww (;

  peace (Y)






 P/s : Likey when you were "approaching" me :P



XX,
han.

No comments:

Post a Comment